In our foundation acupuncture course for nurses, you will receive a fully evidence-based approach to both the learning and application of acupuncture. This comes with comprehensive study materials provided within the online and face-to-face components of the course.
The evidence-based information you will learn from our foundation acupuncture course for nurses will allow you to make fully informed decisions on how and when to introduce acupuncture to a patient.
You’ll discover a large body of prominent, pertinent and up-to-date evidence supporting the use of acupuncture, whilst developing your needling skills to provide dramatic results for your patients, offering them a comprehensive package of pain relief and wellbeing.
More specifically, after completing our acupuncture course for nurses, you will be able to demonstrate the following needling skills and theoretical knowledge:
- Effective needling techniques upon the four limbs, trunk and spine
- Suitable identification of prominent and commonly used acupoints
- An understanding of contraindications, precautions and potential side effects of acupuncture and dry needling
- Safe application of needling at all times
- Effective management of needling side effects
Upon successful completion of our acupuncture foundation course, you will be able to use acupuncture & dry needling on your patients as part of your everyday practice safely, confidently and effectively.