Online Learning Prior To Face-To-FaceOnline
Establishing safety in needling
- Presentation 1 talks you through contraindications and precautions, followed by a multi-choice quiz to consolidate your learning
- Presentation 2 takes you through adverse events, and how to best deal with them, followed by a multi-choice quiz to ensure you know what to do!
Let's get some fundamentals covered
In this module, there are several short videos outlining some of the fundamentals of acupuncture:
- Needling basics: Needle insertion, depth of insertion, when to use different sized needles.
- Clinical reasoning: Learn the foundations of TCM and Western reasoning.
- Establishing the role of acupuncture: Learn about appropriate circumstances in which to use acupuncture.
- Pain physiology: An easy-to-follow demonstration of pain physiology, and how acupuncture can influence immediate pain relief.