- If you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of us receiving your order confirmation, without giving any reason, you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid minus the payment handler (Stripe) transaction fee. However if you book onto a course 4 weeks or closer to the course start date, you will receive no refund.
- Cancellations made more than 8 weeks before the Live Workshop start date, you will be entitled to a 87% reimbursement.
- Cancellations made between 8 weeks to 4 weeks you will be entitled to a 47% reimbursement.
- 4 weeks or closer 0% (zero) reimbursement.
- In all cases, cancellations due to an unsuccessful visa application or not meeting our entry requirements, are not eligible for a refund.
- You will not have the right to cancel a course booking once the course has begun.If a course has online content and you access any of that content, this will be considered as having started the course, and You are liable to pay the course fee in full.
- To cancel a booking, you must do so in writing to on the form provided below making it explicitly clear that you are requesting a cancellation and subsequent refund. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We cannot reimburse the cost of any pre-booked travel arrangements.
Head here for the Course Cancellation form